Terms & Conditions – The Giant of Drums
• Bellahill – 2 Bellahill Road Ballycarry, Carrickfergus Co.Antrim NI BT38 9LE
• “Group Leader”– the customer who has agreed to attend a guided experience at Bellahill Culture.
• “Group Date” – means the agreed date of which the Group shall attend Bellahill.
The Group organiser accepts responsibility for every person in his or her party and fully agrees to the conditions of Bellahill Culture as detailed below:
• A deposit of 20% must be paid to secure a booking, which will be deducted from the balance in full.
• Full payment must be made to Bellahill at least 7 days before the group booking date. Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of the booking.
• Payment can be made via the website online payment system or Cash if preferred
• Reservations will be confirmed by Bellahill Culture.
• If a cancellation is made by Bellahill Culture, the group will be fully refunded.
• Deposits will only be refunded when the cancellation is made more than two weeks prior to the booking.
• Bellahill do not accept responsibility for any personal belongings. The Group leader must ensure that all possessions belonging to the group or any of his/her party are removed at the end of the Group Date. Responsibility will not be accepted for the holding/storing or safeguarding of any items left behind.
• Smoking or Vaping is not permitted inside any Bellahill building at any time whatsoever.
• Bellahill may from time to time take photographs at your event which may be used in marketing materials or their own website. If you object to this please advise us at the time of booking.
If you act in any way which in our opinion is likely to cause any harm or nuisance to any person at the Workshop, you will be required to leave the Workshop and we shall not be liable to refund your booking fee or any other payment.
You must comply at all times with the health and safety policy of the venue. You must comply with all requests from us or the venue with regard to health and safety and failure to do so will result in you being asked to leave the workshop (in which case no refund will be provided). You may not bring any equipment or items of a hazardous or dangerous nature to the Workshop.
Travel, Accommodation and Refreshments
You shall be responsible for making and paying for your own travel and accommodation arrangements to and from the Workshop. If you are late at the workshop or prevented from attending the Workshop due to travel delays or any other circumstances, we shall not be obliged to provide you with a refund or to wait to start the Workshop until you arrive. Light refreshments shall be provided and Lunch is an optional extra.
Disability, Medical Conditions and Dietary Requirements
If you have any disability or medical condition that requires us to make special arrangements for you or any special dietary requirements, please let us know when making your booking.
Bellahill Culture is covered by Public Liability Insurance
Undertakings of the Group Booking
Bookings are only accepted on the understanding that the group leader fully understands and accepts the above Terms and Conditions.